Flowers Consulting are an independent firm of Chartered Building Surveyors and Construction Consultants with over 35 years’ experience of providing professional services and advice on construction and property related matters.
We provide professional and pragmatic advice on all property related matters and pride ourselves in being responsive and tailoring our services to the specific needs of our Clients.
In addition to Building Surveying services, we can provide Architectural, Structural Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Quality Control Inspectors and Health & Safety Advisors making us ideal to provide a seamless one-stop service.
We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Pre-purchase property surveys of houses, flats or commercial property
- Expert Witness reports for private and public bodies on civil and criminal matters
- Representing landlords or leaseholders in the First Tier Tribunal with Expert Witness Reports
- Defect diagnosis and building pathology
- Project Management of refurbishment works
- Specifying and administering contracts for repairs and refurbishment to educational, health and public buildings
- Party wall matters
- Condition surveys
- Lift engineering, condition surveys and design and contract administration of upgrading or replacement works
I had the pleasure of working with John for over 20 years. John has a vast amount of experience in all aspects of building surveying, particularly in respect of housing. He is totally professional in his approach and someone you can rely on. John is well respected by clients, contractors and fellow consultants.
John is a highly focused individual offering a very professional but also personalised service.